Online appointment booking for clinics, workshops, and other health related events.
- Attendees create and reschedule appointments as they need
- Add multiple family members to one account making
booking multiple appointments easier.
Secure server, sensitive data encrypted, penetration tested.
- Health related data needs to be protected.
- We adhere to best practice security measures including third party penetration testing to see if our measures are effective.
Your staff will thank you.
- Instead of attendees calling in to book an appointment, they can do it themselves online.
- Your staff will be armed with a wealth of information
- on the attendees before they arrive.
- Detailed reports will facilitate the running of the clinics/events
It’s both a public website and private appointment management system.
- Attendees can schedule themselves on a website dedicated to your organization.
- The website is easily managed and very customizable.
- A private management area provides your staff with the tools needed to organize events.
Canada focused bilingual version.
- Successfully serving Canadian public health units for years. Data is stored on Canadian servers.
Health industry focused.
- From the security setup to the vaccines component, this solution was built on health industry needs.
Reduce no-shows with automated reminders.
- Attendees receive reminder opt-in texts and/or emails prior to their appointment.
Communicate with attendees prior to or after the appointment.
- Send important information before the appointment to all clinic/event specific attendees.
- After the event, communicate with past attendees about future similar events.
Learn more about attendees before they arrive.
- Ask any question and receive the answers in multiple formats during the booking process.
- The system can enforce clinic specific requirements in order to be able to book an appointment.
Plays well with others.
- Option to create customized exports to allow data to be imported into other systems.
- Our team of software engineers can work with you to make magic happen.